Interior design plays a big role in the everyday life. It introduces people to beauty, relaxation, and modernism. Interior design impacts, influences and affects our world in many ways and in many different aspects.
There are several interior styles which can help us what we actually want in our home. Some of them are:
- Modern style-This style is based on simplicity, the colors may be dull or bright, in any case flashy colors. Pieces are either geometric shapes – square, rectangular, round, but the surfaces are clean, no scenery, no details.
- Classic Style-This style introduce antique style, which is different from modern home interior design. This style induces ancient type heavy furniture with dark colors.
- Rustic Style-This Style structure is a crude, rough details, structure elements of furniture / lighting can be in tree trunks, logs, branches, jute.
- Retro Style-It is the style of ’50s, ’60s or ’70s. In that period it is anticipated design pieces to come. In this print with geometric shapes, lines, plaid or printed with illustrations belonging to the Pop Art style.
- Contemporary Style- Contemporary style is characterized by open spaces, modern, clean lines, and carefully selected accents in bold shades. Furniture is modern with solid color fabrics and clean, straight lines. Textured textiles in natural fabrics add interest to the contemporary design style. Contemporary design is often enhanced by large pieces of art, accent walls, or accent details like pillows and rugs.
- High-tech Style-This style is an innovative modern style, the emphasis being on furniture structure where every detail of combination is not random and it is part of that structure.
- Traditional Style– This style generally includes deep wood tones, architectural details, and elegant furnishings.Traditional design aesthetic is calm, orderly, and predictable. Furniture is carved from dark wood with curved features.